Saturday 16 May 2015

NEW SONG OF JESSIE J

Jessie J "Flashlight" 


When tomorrow comes
(bila esok tiba)
I'll be on my own
(aku masih sendiri)
Feeling frightened up
(masih takut)
The things that I don't know
(tentang perkara yang tak pasti)
When tomorrow comes
(bila esok tiba)


And though the road is long

(meskipun jalan ini panjang)
I look up to the sky
(aku mendongak ke langit)
In the dark I found
(dalam kegelapan aku temui)
I stop and I won’t fly
(aku berhenti dan aku tidak akan pergi)
And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along
(dan aku mengikut rentaknya)


I got all I need when I got you and I
(aku punya segalanya bila kau bersamaku)
I look around me, and see sweet life
(liat disekelilingku, aku liat kehidupan yang indah)
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
(aku dalam kegelapan, tapi kau cahayaku)
You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
(kau menemuiku di dalam pekat malam)
Can’t stop my heart when you shinin’ in my eyes
(tidak dapat kunafikan kerana sinarmu dimataku)
Can’t lie, it’s a sweet life
(tidak dapat menafikan, itu kehidupan yang indah)


I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top
(keliatan bayangku dibawah puncak gunung)
I'm not the afraid when the rain won't stop
(aku tidak gentar meskipun hujan tak akan reda)
Cause you light the way
(karna kamu telah menunjukkan jalannya)
You light the way, you light the way
(kau cahayaku)


lagunya disini.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave ur footstep here~~