Friday 2 November 2012

When the life just started to begin...

I can be myself when im with u..
Ur idea of romance is dim lights,,soft music n just two of us..
because u make me feel like i have never felt before..
i can tell u anything n u wont be shocked..

Ur undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive..
You n me together,, we can make magic..
we are perfect match..
thingking of you fills me with lots of feelings..

Ur love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead..
U never give up on me n thats what makes me going..
U are simply irresistible..
I love you because u bring the best out of me..

Ur terrific sense of humor..
Everytime i think of you,, my heart misses a beat..
You're the one who holds the key to my heart..
u always say what i need to hear..
u have taught me the true meaning of love..

Love.. for me is what u mean to me.. and u mean everything to me...
U are my theme for a dream..
I have had the time of my life n i owe it all to you..
When i look into ur eyes, i can see ur heart..
Ur love for me is an anti-depressant..

I love to hear ur voice..
Ur love has helped me to rediscover myself..
Ur love is an effective-anti-dote to despair..
Id love to wake up with u by my side cause itl make my days better..
You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what..

I love that feeling of being secure when ur with me..
I love the way u keep ur cool when i do something stupid.. :)
Just being with u is like i can defy the whole world..
You mean the world to me..

I like ur small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care..
I love the way u say sorry..
I love the way u treasure ur gifts that i gave you..
I love the way u patch up with me when it comes to a fight..
and of course i thanked u so much cause once chose to fall in love with a silly n stupid girl like me.. :)

Warm regards,
Wanie...







No comments:

Post a Comment

leave ur footstep here~~